Best Obesity Health Blogs of the Year 2017

I am so honored that The World According to Eggface was selected by Healthline Media as one of the Best Obesity Health Blogs of the Year

obesity best blogs badge
Healthline

Blogging my weight loss journey helps me keep my head in the game. You learn quite quickly post weight loss surgery that there is no finish-line, every day you wake up and make the best decisions you can that day; bad days, good days, life happens and we adjust the sails, forever.

It's a great comfort knowing I've got an awesome group of people who "get it" just a few keystrokes away. I appreciate you and THANK YOU for being a part of my support system. I am honored that you allow me to be a part of your lives as well.

I get so jazzed when I receive a message from a blog reader that a tip or resource on the blog has helped them, a product I mentioned or a recipe has become a family favorite. I will continue to write with the hope that the blog continues to help others in their journey, taking a little of the fear of the unknown out of life post weight loss surgery, passing along some tips for those new to this journey and OG's like me fighting the good fight and hopefully helping to dispel some misconceptions about obesity, weight loss and weight loss surgery along the way.

Please add all of the wonderful blogs to your reading list (click on the badge above to see the complete 2017 winner's list.) Some of my very favorite blogs are included, a nice mix of education, motivation, inspiration and fun.

and Thank You!! so much Healthline for thinking the blog worthy of making the list.

P.S. I am also proud to say I serve on the Obesity Action Coalition (OAC) Board of Directors whose blog is also on this year's list. I hope I will get to meet some of you in person at OAC's Your Weight Matters National Convention in New Orleans this summer.